The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth through prospecting, qualifying and closing new and increasing business opportunity within the assigned territory.
Direct Reports: No
Status: FT / Exempt
Travel: Up to 50%
Hours: M-F 8:30-5:00
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
- Identify priority markets, and opportunities and develop specific plans to drive results in those markets
- Develop and manage key customer relationships with decision makers and key people with influence to gain strategic positioning within assigned account to maximize sales opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to the business and end-users
- Meet or exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals including year on year NCVI of our customers through successful implementations, package migration, unit growth, meaningful relationships, consultative selling and account management
- Maintain up-to-date records, managing opportunities, accounts and contacts, and track activity and progress daily within Salesforce.com
Benefits include: Health, dental, vision & life insurance, paid time off, 401k, disability, flex spending, tuition reimbursement and more!
This job description is a general listing of the required tasks and expectations of the position and in no way implies that the duties listed above are the only duties the employee is responsible for. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as instructed by their supervisors. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule including occasional holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
The employee will regularly be required to talk, hear, walk, use hands, kneel, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
- Minimum 4-6 years outside sales/account management experience calling on senior management and/or “C level” personnel while executing high and impactful account activity
- History of strong account management and organizational skills with the adaptability to thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Experience with technology/software applications such as the MS suite required, Salesforce.com and WebEx experience is beneficial
- Experience in solution sales, Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) strongly preferred
- Experience in environmental due diligence and Commercial Real Estate (CRE) a plus